RE: Token Ring Problems...

>From the reference...

2.22.1.2 Valid Return Codes

X'00' Operation has been completed successfully
X'08'
       Unauthorized access priority
X'22'
       Error on frame transmission, check TRANSMIT_ERROR data
X'23'
       Error in frame transmit or strip process
X'24'
       Unauthorized MAC frame
X'27'
       Link not transmitting I frames, state changed from link opened
X'28'
       Transmit frame length not valid command
X'44'
       Routing information not valid

I'm not exactly sure what that means. Invalid frame length?