RE: Token-Ring/Ethernet Setup

I think you're out of luck with this card. The token-ring driver
included standard with
Linux does not work with this card, and although you can get drivers for
some of
the Madge cards from Madge's tech. support, I think they only have
drivers for their
PCI cards.

It won't hurt to ask, though, so go ahead and try it.

Henrik Storner
Olicom A/S