[linux-tr] token ring initialization on Redhat 6.0

I recently re-built my linux box and installed RH 6.0.  It had been a RH 5.2 box that I had built earlier, but as I am somewhat new to linux I thought it to be good practice to a re-install instead of an upgrade. anyway...

Under 5.2 the IBM tr card initialized fine on boot up.  In 6.0 it fails and I must manually do a modprobe ibmtr and then a ifup tr0 to get it running.  after that all is fine.

Do any of you know why it does not load on boot up?  Is there a way for me to do this.

Scott.