Re: [linux-tr] Olympic driver not SMP safe -Reply

> if someone knows which specific PCI Olympic card is the best one to obtain
> let me know and I will happily begin testing...

One of the 100/16/4 's if you can. I'm not too worried about smp stuff (I've only got a UP box, but run an SMP kernel with multiple olympic cards in it, no trouble), but it would be nice to have some full-duplex / hstr tests run on the driver. It should operate happily at all speeds, but I can't lay my hands on the correct mau (read can't afford one).

Mike